If you’re like most people, you have an expanding to-do list. Whether you’re tackling fall cleaning or preparing for the holidays, Goswick Pro Window Cleaning can remove one of your headaches.
Our Window Cleaning Process
We will first explain the process of how we will clean the outside of your residence. While the exterior of most modern homes can be cleaned using our pure water system, some older residences still need to be cleaned with the traditional strip washer and squeegee due to painted frames or storm windows.
Here is a complete description:
- When using the traditional method we use a concentrated window cleaning solution which is non streaking, ammonia free, industrial strength formula that is made to clean glass, plexiglass and tinted windows.
- At every window we will also clean the frame to ensure all debris such as cobwebs are removed.
- After removing any necessary screens we will begin by cleaning the outside of your windows first. (We prefer to do this so when we go inside, we can face out and make sure they did not leave any streaks, smears,etc).
- We use a scraper (if needed) to get off paint over-spray, bug marks, sap, etc. (windows with tint will not be scraped).
- After the outside windows are done, we will then move our operation inside and repeat the process.
- When we are inside, we will thoroughly clean your window tracks, frames and sills.
- We have invested in the latest technology screen cleaning system to ensure that the frames and mesh are thoroughly cleaned.
- It’s now the time we put all of your clean screens back in place.